During the initial stages of the Covid-19 lockdown I was unable to do any face to face coaching or bike fitting.
Under the latest government regulations personal trainers are now permitted to conduct one to one sessions outdoors with appropriate social distancing and there are currently no restrictions on driving to venues.
Here is a summary of the services that I’m currently able to offer:
- Run coaching: Outdoor technique coaching
- Cycle coaching: As this is subject to social distancing rules, existing clients only
- Swim coaching: I’m currently unable to do any swim coaching
- Bike fitting: I’m currently unable to do bike fitting
- Strength and conditioning: Outdoor, bodyweight or cardio training only