Latest update: April 2021
Update: January 2021
From Tier 4 into full Lockdown. Actually that’s pretty much identical to Tier 4 so no change. I’ll reopen for bike fitting and swim coaching as soon as possible. In the meantime why not read some of my posts, or my book (or both, even)?
Update: Twixtmas 2020
Hmm, as of Boxing Day Cambridge is in Tier 4. This means that my big plans to open up for swim coaching in my new Endless Pool are somewhat stymied. Bike fitting is again on hold and personal training is limited to outdoors only. I can still do individual outdoor sessions (running, cycling) and consultations over Zoom etc.
Update December 2020
Update November 2020
Unfortunately I can’t do bike fitting during Lockdown 2. I’m currently taking appointments from 7th December.
I can still do outdoor 1 to 1 training sessions and online consultation.
Update: June 15th
Bike fitting is available again!
Due to government restrictions I am unable to offer my normal range of services.
Here is a summary of the services that I’m currently able to offer:
- Bike fitting
- Run coaching: Outdoor technique coaching
- Cycle coaching: As this is compromised by social distancing rules, existing clients only
- Swim coaching: I’m currently unable to do any swim coaching
- Strength and conditioning: Outdoor, bodyweight or cardio training only
- Consultations: by Zoom etc. only.